If you are looking for something to do with your family this coming school holiday, check out the Game On event at the Eden Project.
Games are taking over the biome based attraction with a range of experience to suite everyone:
- Go retro in the Cardboard Arcade and rediscover old-school video games – group players strongly encouraged
- Get involved in Massive Battleships, a super-sized team version of the classic naval guessing game
- Explore our giant compendium of classic board games – how many have you played?
- Loop the loop with the twisty and tricky marble labyrinth – work as a team to release the marble
- Collaborate at the controls of our giant computer consoles – many hands will make light work
- Set your imagination free with storytelling sessions in the Med Biome
- Get stuck into a Subbuteo session, and discover traditional games from around the world
- Design and make your own pixel art with our craft activities
- Test your team driving skills with the go kart challenge
It’s happening from Saturday 27 May to Sunday 4 June 2017 and the price is included in normal Eden admission ticket. It’s a great way to discover new games together as a family as well as engage your imagination and creativity.
‘Game on’ was perfect for my gamer husband and my five-year-old loved the games and even did some coding. His favourite thing was the marble run though! The virtual reality experience was AMAZING.
Here are some pictures from last year to give you a taste of what to expect: