Terms & Conditions
1. Open only to entrants from UK aged 18 or older, excluding employees of the promoter, UKIE, and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. This promotion is void where this promotion is prohibited.
3. The prize is as stated on the competition page.
4. To enter: Answer the questions outlined on the competition page. Each action counts as one entry.
5. Winners picked at random from qualifying actions and announced on the competition page at the closing date.
6. There is no cash alternative, except where the promoter, for reasons outside of their control, is not able to provide the stated prize, in which case the winner will receive a prize equal or greater value.
7. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
8. The promotion decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The names and counties of the winners will be made available upon request.
10. The promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the competition and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
11. The Promoters assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize. An indemnity/waiver may be required from all travellers.
12. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.