Skylanders Trap Team on iPad, Android and Kindle
Families often ask which technology they need to play popular games. A good and cost effective answer to this is to find games for the hardware you already own.
To that end the new version of Skylanders Trap Team, will offer a full experience on a range of mobile devices. It does this by providing a new Bluetooth portal to bring the toy characters into the game and a new Bluetooth controller. These are provided in the starter pack which costs the same as the console game, and represents excellent way for families to try the game if they don’t already own a game console.
Current Skylanders Trap Team will support the following devices when it launches in October:
- Apple iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 4th Generation, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Air
- Kindle Fire HDX (7” & 8.9”)
- Google Nexus 7 (2013)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro (8.4”, 10.1”, 12.2”)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S (8.4”, 10.5”)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Skylanders Trap Team will also be available on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U and 3DS.